The 2019-2020 yearbook is finally complete and ready to order! Get your copy today by clicking the link below.
- Our 2020 Summer School session will begin Monday, June 8th and conclude Friday, June 26th.
- Classes will be held from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Students will receive instruction in Reading/English Language Arts and Mathematics.
- Students will also participate in a daily structured play/learning activity.
- Brunch will be provided for all students, between 9:30-10:00 am. NO LUNCH WILL BE SERVED. Brunch is free to all students 18 years and younger.
- Classroom size will be limited to 7 individuals including the instructor.
- Social distancing strategies will be implemented.
- Sick students and staff members will be required to stay home.
- All students and staff members will be screened upon entry into the building. Please enter the building through the front door.
- Personal hygiene will be emphasized including frequent hand washing.
- Please limit out of region travel, during these 3 weeks.
- Students and staff members are welcome to wear masks if they so desire.
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – Instructional Time
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am – Brunch Served
- 10:30 am – 10:30 am – Structured Play Activity
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm – Instructional Time
Hay Springs Public School is offering a house for sale located at 342 North Baker Street. If you would like to look at the house, please contact the school at 308-638-4434 during regular school hours (Mon-Thurs from 8:00am-5:00pm). The Board of Education will be accepting sealed bids at the July 13th Board of Education Meeting. Bids should be delivered to the Hay Springs School office prior to 4:30 on July 13th 2020. The Board reserves the right to accept or deny any or all bids.
Chris McDonald needs interested baseball parents to contact him ASAP! Participants names need be put in this morning. Please email or text him your child’s name, birthdate and age so he start entering the rosters. Right now we believe we have 14 Tball participants, 11 Coach Pitch participants and 5 Cal Ripken participants. Also, if there any girls that would be willing to play baseball he will need to know that as well. We are hoping to start practice as early as next week, at that time actual registration will take place.
Chris’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org or text him at 308-430-0231