JANUARY 18th @ Edgemont
JANUARY 19th @ Morrill
JANUARY 22nd and 23rd @ Hay Springs
1. Tournament will begin on Monday, January 18th @ Edgemont with the two girl’s bunny bracket games hosted by the #3 seed. The boys will begin on Tuesday, January 21st @ Morrill with two bunny bracket games hosted by the #3 seed. We will be using a bracket tournament format.
2. Ticket prices will be $6.00 for adults and $5.00 for students. The admission is good for the entire day only.
3. Please make sure you send Pass Lists to Josh Guerue, Brad Zachow and Linda Kudrna by the end of the week. Coaches, players, managers, and bus drivers will be stamped upon arrival. The pass list may include 24 total people including coaches, players, managers, bus drivers and administration.
4. Medals will be presented to the top three teams. Presentation of the 3rd place medals will take place after the consolation game. Presentation of the 1st and 2nd place medals will take place after the championship game.
5. No passes will be accepted. (Media Only will be accepted)
6. There will be no entry fee for competing teams this tournament. A hospitality room will be in located ??????, for use by coaches, bus drivers, tournament helpers, and administrators.
7. Locker room assignments will be made upon arrival. Each team will be responsible for their valuables. We may use classrooms for locker rooms, so please be respectful of your surroundings.
8. The team listed on the top of each bracket will be considered the home team. Privileges assigned to the home and visiting teams will be the same as in all games. We ask that the home team be responsible for the official book unless other arrangements are agreed upon in advance.
9. There is no need to travel with basketballs; the host site will provide balls for warm-ups.