Come cheer Bryce on at State!
2018 NSAA State Wrestling Championships will be set up in the Old Auditorium on Thursday at 2:45 for those that are interested in watching.
Please help spread the word!
2018 NSAA State Wrestling Championships Schedule
Schedule is Central time zone
Girls and Boys Panhandle Conference bracket
2017-2018 PANCO Schedule
Wyoming is reporting statewide flu activity and Nebraska is still at local but could be changing quickly according to Panhandle Public Health District.
Flu is a serious contagious disease that can lead to hospitalization and even death. You have the power to protect yourself and your family this season with these three actions to fight flu.
- Get a flu vaccine. Everyone 6 months of age and older should get a flu vaccine by the end of October, if possible. A yearly flu vaccine is the first and most important step in protecting against the flu. As long a flu viruses are circulating, it is not too late to get vaccinated!
- Take everyday actions to stop the spread of germs. Wash your hands often with soap and water, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, and wash your hands often with soap and water. If you become sick, limit your contact with others to keep from infecting them.
- Take flu antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them. If you get the flu, medicine, called antiviral drugs, can be used to treat flu illness. Antiviral drugs can make illness milder and shorten the time you are sick. They may also prevent serious flu complications.
Hay Springs will play game #2 at 10:00 am vs. Crawford
JH G/BB Tourney Bracket 2017 (1)
Hay Springs High School One Act Team
We Loathe Our Customers
by Bradley Walton
November 16, 2017 3:00 PM
November 20, 2017 7:00 PM
Hay Springs High School Auditorium
Free Will Donation
Produced by special arrangement with Brooklyn Publishers, LLC
“Empower Students to Achieve Lifelong Success”
Dear K-6th grade parents,
I am writing to inform you of a potentially new after school program that Hay Springs School may be offering for our struggling elementary and middle school students. As you know the school already provides a mandatory Friday school program for our struggling 7th -12th grade students. What we are considering is:
- Non-mandatory opportunity for students to receive additional academic support from 4:00 until 6:00 Monday through Thursday
- This will also provide supervision for currently unsupervised students after school. All K-6th students not picked up from school in a timely manner, will be expected to continue their school day by being in attendance at the after school program.
- Program will be staffed by two adults depending on the number of students involved.
- One adult will be available to support student’s completion of homework, getting assignments completed, and support academic improvement.
- One adult will provide student activities for students to work on. There could be a theme for the week or just for the day. Activities could include art, Legos, science experiments, sports, etc. Something to keep the students engaged and hopefully learning. Having fun, but not running around the building and school grounds unsupervised.
- If 6th graders attend after school every day for homework they may be excused from Friday School, depending on academic improvement.
As an administrative team we are interested in your level of interest in this program. Please stop by the office yet today or call the office next week if your child would utilize this opportunity.
Hay Springs Public School