First day of school for all students will a full day on August 12th.
- For students entering Kindergarten please have your KG physical, eye exam form, immunization record, and copies of your social security card and birth certificate turned in by July 31st.
- For students entering 7th grade, I will need updated immunizations and a physical if you haven’t done one already.
- For students participating in Middle Level and High School activities participation fees and physicals will need turned into the office by the first day of practice (Aug. 12th).
- Make sure to sign up for EZSchool Pay for all your school breakfast and hot lunch needs. Monitor your child’s meal account balance and receive low balance reminders. This online payment option is quick and a secure way to deposit money to your child’s meal account by using a debit or credit card. Please make sure your account does not get into the negative balance, to stay in the positive you will need to pay ahead. Accounts that owe $20 or more will not receive any seconds or after school snack until account is paid up. All lunch accounts need a credit before the first day of school. We will still accept payments to be dropped off at the school office if that is what you prefer.
- Fall Practice for High School Volleyball, Football and Cross Country will start on August 12th.
- Grill and Grid/Paint Night will be August 12th.
- Back to School information will be sent home at the end of July. It is the parents duty to maintain responsibility for keeping the school notified of any changes to your address and contact information, please return required information back to the school office by the first day of school.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Adriene at 308-638-4434.
class supply list 2019-20
New Back to school Bash
Academic School Year Calendar 19-20 -Website (3)