Underage Drinking

underage drinkingThe toll-free, always-available phone number officers are encouraging the public to call is 1-866-MUST-B-21. Anyone calling can remain anonymous. The number can be used to report underage youth that are attempting to purchase alcohol, are consuming alcohol or are in possession of alcohol. But it doesn’t stop there. The number can also be used to report adults providing alcohol to minors or allowing them to drink on their property, or retailers selling alcohol to kids. The Nebraska Office of Highway Safety established the tipline and coordinates its use.

Bookmark the permalink.
  • Shop Hawk Shop Clothing and Apparel