Congratulations to our 4 Best of the West qualifiers: Chaz in long jump, Gabby in the 800, Mia in the 200 & 400, and Wes in the 3200. Congratulations to Dylan Young and Dylan Raymer for qualifying to the Jr. High Best of the West! We will be leaving school on Monday at 2:30 to head down. Please see attached information concerning the meet:
2021 Scottsbluff COVID Track Protocols
• Temperatures and symptoms must be checked before departing and documented for all team personnel
• We encourage masks outside but are not required. Athletes must be masked when not competing and within 6 feet of others.
• Bleachers are for spectators only!
• Athletes should be competing in their event, supporting their teammates at other events or in their team camp outside the stadium.
• Team Camp areas MUST be monitored by coaches and are only for athletes.
• Face coverings are encouraged to be worn by coaches at all times. Please socially distance when not wearing a mask.
• Water will not be provided
• No pre-game or post-game handshakes/high-fives/fist bumps
• Post-Meet talks with coaches/athletes should be short and socially distanced with face coverings
• Team personnel and fans are recommended to leave the area as soon as the contest is over.
• Any individual feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 are advised to not attend
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the concessions and restroom areas.
• We will follow all NSAA Track COVID-19 Rules Modifications and Considerations.
• Concessions will be offered in two stands. Athletes and Spectators must be masked while in line.
• Coaches and Athletes are expected to be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting any implements that are shared between athletes.
Best of the West Schedule
Best of the West Qualifiers