Date: Saturday, October 17th, 2020
Time: 9:00AM (first game) All times Est. after first game.
Teams: Crawford, Edgemont, Hemingford, Hay Springs, Morrill, Sioux County
Tournament Directors: Rick Barry, AD
Phone: 308.665.1531 Fax: 308.665.1483 Cell: 308.430.4810
- The first game for the tournament will start at 9a.m.
- Ticket prices: $6-Adults: $5-Students: Cheerleaders in uniform-Free All others getting in free must be on your schools pass list. NO SCHOOL PASSES
- Top Team of the bracket is the home team. Home team will be considered to be the official book of each match.
- Libero Tracker must be provided by the home team unless that team does not use a libero then the visiting team will need to provide a tracker.
- Passes-each school is allowed a total of 26 passes. 18-player/manager: 2 coaches: 6-Administrators. Since it is a one day tournament, we will use a pass list for each school and mark them off as they arrive. Each school is responsible for their pass list by Friday, October 16th to Rick Barry(email@example.com)
- Medals will be awarded to the top three teams. They are presented after the 3rd place and championship matches.
- Officials- Amy Swisher & Co.
- All matches are best of three formats. We will be using rally scoring with all games going to 25 points. There will be no cap and you must win by 2.
- All locker rooms will be assigned when you arrive.
- Valuables – Crawford High School will not be responsible for lost or stolen items. Encourage all to take care of their valuables.
- Hospitality Room- No hospitality due to Covid. We will be giving out tickets to get a meal at the concession stand. (Bowl of Chili and Cinnamon Roll).
1. Masks are required.
2. Fans will be seated by School. Please sit with your school.
3. Crawford will post a youtube link on our website for all the games on Saturday.
1. A locker room will be provide(Some schools will get a classroom).
1. Masks are option for players playing. Crawford High will be wearing masks.
2. Masks will be required for players on the bench area.
3. Player seats will be spaced out with distancing
1. We encourage you to make group talks quickly when players are within the 6 feet. Keep them spread out as much as possible. Masks are required.
1. Water will be provided on benches with NO cups. Players must have their own bottle. Players should sanitize BEFORE filling their cups.
1. Concessions will be sold.
1. Teams will not switch sides of the floor.
2. Best of 3 with third set going to 25.
- Volleyballs will be sanitized periodically during the matches and between matches.
- If a ball goes into the stands please give them to our cleaning girls on the sides.
If you have any questions or concerns, anything I missed in this COVID world we live in, please let me know.
- Proactive communication on the CPS website(cpsrams.org) – Activities will also use Remind App
- Tickets for contests may be purchased in advance at the High School office to avoid lines.
- Please stay home if you are sick!
- All of the fall Crawford outdoor athletic events will not be capped at the current moment.
- All of the fall Crawford indoor athletic events will be capped at 75% at the current moment.
Any further updates from the Governor or Panhandle Public Health may require adjustments to this.
- Face coverings will be required at all indoor events and required at outdoor games.
- Crawford Public Schools are encouraging you to sit with your family and to distance yourself from others at our football contests if you are not sitting in our bleachers.
- Fans and spectators are encouraged to bring exact change for the game fee.
- Panhandle Conference – $6 Adults and $5 Students
- Please follow social distancing while entering events to avoid lines and congregating.
- WE WILL NOT ALLOW POST GAME GATHERINGS BY THE LOCKER ROOMS, ON THE COURT, OR IN THE COMMONS. PLEASE HAVE STUDENTS MEET YOU IN THE STANDS OR OUTSIDE.
Band and Cheer
- No indoor pep bands will be allowed.
- Cheerleaders will be away from the crowd and must wear masks.
- Students and groups will sell concessions from the concessions stand.
- Masks will be required for those working in the concession stand.
- Please follow our distancing measures to avoid lines and gatherings.
- Parents and spectators are encouraged to pay with exact change.
Please remember that all guidelines from the Panhandle Public Health may change at any time.