Elementary students took a trip to the Hay Springs Fire Department this week to learn about fire safety. Volunteer firefighters Matt Anderson, Craig Housh, and Everette Langford were present to teach students about fire prevention and the steps to take in the event of a fire. HSVFD would like to remind all families to review their fire safety plan, check the batteries in their smoke detectors regularly, and have at least one fire extinguisher in their home.
Elementary Fire Hall Visit
Bookmark the permalink.