- Our 2020 Summer School session will begin Monday, June 8th and conclude Friday, June 26th.
- Classes will be held from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Students will receive instruction in Reading/English Language Arts and Mathematics.
- Students will also participate in a daily structured play/learning activity.
- Brunch will be provided for all students, between 9:30-10:00 am. NO LUNCH WILL BE SERVED. Brunch is free to all students 18 years and younger.
- Classroom size will be limited to 7 individuals including the instructor.
- Social distancing strategies will be implemented.
- Sick students and staff members will be required to stay home.
- All students and staff members will be screened upon entry into the building. Please enter the building through the front door.
- Personal hygiene will be emphasized including frequent hand washing.
- Please limit out of region travel, during these 3 weeks.
- Students and staff members are welcome to wear masks if they so desire.
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – Instructional Time
- 9:30 am – 10:00 am – Brunch Served
- 10:30 am – 10:30 am – Structured Play Activity
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm – Instructional Time