Announcements May 24th – May 25th, 2017
- All Athletes – Lockers rooms and lockers need cleaned out.
- 6th grade will need to go to the library 7th hour.
- The following students owe for reeds; Harvey-$10, Ashton-$24, Austin Anderson-$12, Aydon-$4, Breely-$4, Toby need to turn in the wire stands they checked out.
- Anybody still interested in ordering prom pictures or any of the sport pictures/memory mates can contact Bev Lee at 232-4422. Picture packets are located in the boxes outside the office window.
- 2016-2017 yearbooks are for sale now for $45. Contact any Journalism student or Mrs. Shimek.
- Just a reminder to ALL students, student check out is coming up tomorrow all fines, dues, hot lunch, and uniforms will need to be taken care of and paid for before you will be able to sign out. Start talking to your parents now and getting things turned in,
- Elementary Awards today in the Old Auditorium at 2:30. Elementary students will be dismissed after awards program is over. Please remind parent’s to stop and look through the lost and found.
- Tonight from 5-6 pm is the Preschool Ice Cream Social in the cafeteria
- Summer School starts June 5 – June 29, 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Summer Food Program starts June 5. All children 18 years old and younger can have Breakfast and lunch for free for the months of June and July. Breakfast is served from 8:00 – 8:30 am, Monday – Thursday. Lunch is served 11;30 am – 12:30 pm, Monday – Thursday
- Open gyms start June 5th from 7-8:30 pm for Basketball and Volleyball.
- Weight lifting starts June 5th from 7-8:00 am and 1-2:00 pm for the month of June.
- Speed and Agility and Jump Camp – July 11th – Aug 10th 7-8:00 pm Chadron High School every Tues/Thurs. Each camper will be instructed on stretching, form running, jump techniques, explosive power drills and agility drills. Each camper will receive a t-shirt, registration is $25 per camper grades 7-12. To enroll call the rehabilitation department at 432-0232
Wednesday, May 24th
Make sure all final bills are paid and uniforms are turned in!!
7:30 am – Brkfst – Breakfast Burritos
Lunch – Burritos/Chicken Queso
2:30 pm – Elementary Awards in the Old Auditorium – dismissal after
5:00 – 6:00 pm – Preschool Ice Cream Social in Cafeteria
Thursday, May 25th
Last Day Schedule
1st Period – 8:00 – 8:49
2nd Period – 8:52 – 9:41
3rd Period – 9:44 – 10:33
4th Period – 10:37 – 11:26
5th Period – 11:29 – 12:18
Lunch – 12:18 – 12:48
6th Period – 12:48 – 1:37
7th Period – 1:40 – 2:30
Talent Show– 2:30 – 4:00
Dismissal – 4:00 (If checked out!)
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL – Full Day
7:30 am – Brkfst – Pancake on a Stick
Lunch – Tacos
Noon – Prek-KG trip to park
2:30 – Talent Show
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!